Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sunday, 29th of January. Night sweats and long lie ins.

Today has been hit n miss, but mostly quite a good day. We didn't actually get out of bed until almost lunchtime. It's Sunday, that's allowed isn't it? Mr C had a bad night of broken sleep and sweats. Unusually, I wasn't subjected to the sleep talking rants that wake me most nights. The other night was one of the best for crazy rants. Mr C was fast asleep when he started shouting "get tae f*** you c***" and other obsenities. A few moments later, he was bolt upright and wide awake after biting himself on the arm. I was thankful he'd not bitten me as he was sleeping whilst holding me tight against his chest.

Many a night I've been kicked, punched, knee'd and shoved out of bed in dreaming rants. I've learnt to live with it. In fact, I find it hard to sleep without him jabbering and twitching away beside me.

I've not been very strict with our diet today. I try to make sure with have a healthy diet with plenty of fruit n veg, fibre etc. Today we missed breakfast had cereal for lunch and pizza with salad for dinner. Not the best, we'll see how this affects tonights sleep and how Mr C is feeling tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment