Friday 3 February 2012

Emotional Rollercoaster

Today has been quite odd to be honest. Usually, when my partner is down or ill with his Hep, I feel a little blue too. Similarily, when he's feeling optimistic and his health is good then I am a lot more cheery. Don't get me wrong, I always put on a brave face and try to lift his spirits when he's down, I don't like him to see me depressed about his health as it just adds to his stress and depression. But today, despite him being quite upbeat and his health seemingly OK, I've been left feeling drained after the last few days emotional rollercoaster ride. I just feel flat!

Maybe a little of it is to do with the shocking nights sleep I had yesterday. Mr C was in bed late but up and down like a yoyo, he just couldn't seem to settle. I lost count of the number of times he sat up in bed having a smoke and the amount of trips to the bathroom. I was up at 7am to get the kids ready for school so I've probably only had 4 or 5 hours sleep tops.

I was looking at some literature today on how food affects our body and which foods are beneficial to particular dissorders etc. It made very interesting reading and I'll certainly be implementing some of my new found knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment