Friday 24 February 2012

In Need Of a Break!

The past couple of days have been quite hard going. Yesterday I had a really bad day with my depression. Our finances are dire and it hit me that in a few days when the bills come out, I'll literally be pennyless. I've never, ever been so broke in my life and it's terrifying to say the least.

Mr C got a letter yesterday from the care home saying that although they were very impressed with him there had been another candidate who fulfilled their criteria a bit better but they'd be keeping his details on file for any upcoming jobs. We're still waiting on his CRB to come back so he can start the job he was offered. In the meantime, the other interview he was supposed to be having today has been pushed back a week. He's really hoping he might get that job as it's the 3rd time he's been called for an interview at this organisation and he got very good feedback from them each time. It's also twice as much money as the job he's been offered which would obviously be fantastic if he got it. He's still trying to stay positive and is eating healthy which helps. Other than the knee pain I mentioned before, he's doing well healthwise.

I'm going to have to keep an eye on him though as he's been gambling again which is worrying me. He used my bank card last week at the bookies and lost £120 of my money which meant after paying me back £100 of it, he was skint and couldn't pay me the £70 which he's started paying me every 2 weeks to pay back what he owes me and to contribute towards bills.

I really could do with a break away from it all as it's really starting to get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment